11 May 2015

Mother's Day

This past weekend was very relaxing and wonderful! We didn't do much, but just enjoyed the weather.  Winslow let us sleep in until after 8 on Saturday (praise the LORD!) and we drove around town exploring.  Then, we ate at an Amish restaurant where all of the food is from scratch. It was wonderful..especially the chocolate pecan pie.

Being a mom is the hardest yet most rewarding job I've ever had.  I love it so much and hope that one day, the Lord will bless me with more children.  Yesterday was really awesome and hubby made me feel very special, but I couldn't help but think of the women who struggle with this day.  Some who can't have children on their own, some that have been trying for years to become pregnant, or those who have babies in heaven, I hope that you felt special yesterday in some way and know that I was thinking of you!  







I just wanted one photo with my little monkey, so I am glad he wasn't screaming or yelling during these. ;)  He's pretty hard to herd lately..this boy is EVERYWHERE.

I can't believe he's getting so big! Time is flying..and I hate it!  Must.have.more.babies.

Here's little man on Mother's Day last year:



 



off to cry now.  There's no way he was ever that little!

No comments:

Post a Comment