27 April 2015

Stitch Fix #13- I KEPT IT ALL

For the first time in over a year.. i kept every single item in my box!  I could not believe how spot on my stylist was with my requests and styles.  I've had the same stylist for every box except one and I feel like we should be soul sisters. ;)

What is Stitch Fix?

  Stitch Fix is an online personal stylist-  
You create an online profile.
You get five hand picked items.
Keep what you love, send back what you don't..
You sign up here and pay $20 a month to have someone pick out five pieces of clothing for you that gets mailed to your door!  The bonus is if you keep any items, you get to put the $20 styling fee towards your clothing.  
 
You can pick your price points (I chose "The cheapest option" and then they'll send you items for you to try on at home, and you return them in three days(in a prepaid envelope).  If you like all the items, you can get  25% your whole order!
 



Here's what I got in my box:

1. Margaret M Emer Textured Cropped Straight Leg Pant


I usually don't ask for pants in my boxes, because here in Florida the only season we get is HOT...but when these came, wow.  There is no zipper, no buttons and they are stretchy.  Just what I need.  #oldladystatus  But these are NOT old lady at all.  They have a gorgeous textured pattern and the color....OMG my favorite ever.   KEEP KEEP KEEP

2. Gilli Tom Maxi Dress

This was an absolute LOVE when i saw it in my box.  I love everything about it.  The pattern, the oh so soft fabric, and I can't turn down a Maxi.  Perfect for Florida.  KEEP

3. Loveappella Abella Maxi Dress

This was a little bit big on me, but since the waist cinched, it looked fine once I cinched it a lot.  I love the fabric and the pattern was fun.  There is a slit on each side which makes it super airy and cute! KEEP  *UPDATE* I ended up selling this dress because it really was too big for me. *

4. Fun2Fun Mia Crochet Lace Top

Not sure I would have picked this up on the rack, but I love it on.  Super cute and I am a suck for lace and hot pink.  KEEP 


5. THML Emory Spaghetti Strap Top


I requested this top because I saw it on Pinterest and immediately fell in love.  Oh man, it did not disappoint.  The quality is great and it's perfect for our weather.  I love turquoise too.  KEEP


Yes! I kept it all! I wanted to personally drive to California so I could hug my stylist.  She is the bomb.   Want to try it?  Click here to fill out your style profile and sign up!  I'll get a small referral credit for you signing up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment