11 July 2014

Stich Fix Box #3


With every new box, I fall in love with StitchFix even more! My stylist, Patrice knows my style so well and I was in LOVE with every single item in my box this month.  I had such a hard time parting with some items, I seriously almost chased the mailman down when he left with it.

What is Stitch Fix?

Stitch Fix is an online personal stylist-  
You create an online profile.
You get five hand picked items.
Keep what you love, send back what you don't..


You sign up here and pay $20 a month to have someone pick out five pieces of clothing for you that gets mailed to your door!  The bonus is if you keep any items, you get to put the $20 styling fee towards your clothing.  

 
You can pick your price points (I chose "The cheapest option" and then they'll send you items for you to try on at home, and you return them in three days(in a prepaid envelope).  If you like all the items, you can get  25% your whole order!

I loved the first box and the second box my stylist sent so I always feel like there will be a time when I don't like something..but not this time!  This box was the best one yet!


Here's what I got in the third box:



1. Dafanie Diamond Ikat Print Soft Short




These shorts are the bomb.  I never would have picked these out..ever.  But I LOVED them and they are so comfortable and not hoochy mama short.. OMG I knew I was going to love them before even putting them on, and when I did put them on, I never wanted to take them off.  They look great paired with a fun colored top like coral or yellow.    KEPT

2.Leigh Drape Back Tank




 
I liked this tank.  Wasn't crazy about it, but I liked it.  The color is awesome, the fabric is awesome, but the drape back...hmm, I'm still deciding on that part.  Looks great paired with those shorts though.  SENT BACK



3. Adan Geo Printed Shift Dress





LOVED this dress.  LOVED it.  However, the tag on the inside said S and the tag that stichfix added said M...I think it was a small.  and for that, I am incredibly sad.  This momma aint' small.  So I think it was just a tad too little (even though I tried to talk myself into losing ten pounds) I just didn't want to spend almost $60 on something that didn't fit perfect.

The color and the pattern and the fabric is to die for.  Seriously, the softest dress I've ever put on, and I loved coral.  But sadly, SENT BACK

4. Christy Layered Bauble Necklace




Doesn't this necklace look awesome with that dress?  That is how my stylist, Patrice, told me to wear it.  I loved the necklace, but already have one so similar... sad day.  SENT BACK

5. Clare Woven Maxi Dress




This was also a wonderful dress...but it was too big.  ::tear::  I loved the pattern, the fabric, the colors...it was green, blue purple, and coral.  Perfect for summer!  The pink band across the bottom is so pretty, but it was too big all over.  I wanted to keep it and almost talked myself into gaining ten pounds (ha! just kidding) but I ended up sending it back.  SENT BACK

So...yes, I only kept one item. but I am SO happy with the items she picked out for me still.  The fit was just a little off and I am convinced if that shift dress would have been tagged right, I would have kept that too!  I loved the colors and the diversity of the items..I have no complaints!  

Thank you, StitchFix for keeping my stylish!

If you want to sign up, go here!  (And I'll get a referral credit!)  

Let me know what you think!  Which was your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment