26 July 2012

a bit from my garden and other things...

Well it's official.  

My garden is humongous!!  I love it and am definitely not complaining at all! I have had a few squash plants die due to the horrendous heat but my tomato plants are going crazy. 
And would you look at that squash?  I found it hiding under some plants- and unfortunately it didn't taste too great because of its size.. but it was still fun to see. :)

Perhaps my favorite part is my flower garden of zinnias.  I planted these from seed in the spring and they are blooming like crazy.  I love these things and they last so long in a vase!  Practically the best flower God ever made, if you ask me! :)


 Now on to some exciting new happening in the Jones household:

I got a promotion! I am very thankful for this new opportunity and I start a week from this Monday!  I am nervous but excited.  This was my "interview outfit."  (All from TJ Maxx)
 Want to know some more exciting news?


Hubby and I are in the process of buying a house!  We've been looking for a couple weeks now and let me tell you, it's fun but stressful.  I never thought of all the things you have to think about when you buy a home!  But so far, it's been fun and I can't wait to share our progress. 

Lastly,  I found this beauty at Goodwill for $5 and am in the middle of a re-do.  Want a sneak peek?

That's all you're getting! I'll post the before/after pics next week!

Happy Friday, y'all! Hope you have a great weekend!

Xoxo,

Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment