31 December 2010

A Glance back at 2010

Well, whether we like it or not, 2010 has come and gone.  We have one more day to soak in 2010.  So far, out of my 22 years of life, 2010 has been my best year!  Here's a look back on the most exciting/important/fun times of my year:

At the beginning of 2010, I took a trip down to Athens, Georgia to see if I'd want to go to grad school there.
We went with our dear friends, Molly and Justin who also got engaged this year in July!!  This trip is what solidified my decision to go to UGA.  Shortly after, I got my acceptance letter! 


Sometime near the end of January, we were snowed in our apartment from a HORRIBLE blizzard.  We decided to have a glass of wine, and soak our feet in the tub with a homemade lemon/parsley foot scrub. ha! Not sure if it really worked, but it was fun!!! Notice the romantic candle and flowers sitting on the toilet.

In March, my friends threw me a shower for my wedding.  It was so much fun, and I truly have the best friends EVER. 

 I can't remember the occasion for this photo, but all I know is my last year of college was spent with the best gals and we sure had lots of fun.




In April, my bestie Sarah got married! She had a beautiful wedding and they are still living happily ever after! I wish we lived closer, because we've been apart for toooo long!


In May, I graduated college!!! It was such a fun day, and I am actually really sad that I'm still not in college.  Those were the days. 


Three weeks later, Seth and I got married!!  It was the best day of my life, no doubt. 


Then, we honeymooned on the beautiful beaches of Mexico for a week. I have never eaten so much in my life! It was so yummy and relaxing. I wanna go back!


 When we returned from our honeymoon, my wonderful sister-in-law got us a dog for our wedding present! Penny girl is the sweetest pup ever, but poor thing, she's terrified of ceiling fans. (Or anything on the ceiling for that matter)

Then we traveled to Fayetteville to attend our friends, Eric and Sally's, wedding. It was so much fun! I can't wait until I get to see them tonight at our new years party-we haven't seen each other since August!

The next month, we traveled to Charlotte and attended Allen and Alli's wedding. It was a party, that's for sure! :)  I am so glad we live so close together-we spend almost every weekend together!
 Two weeks later, I surprised all my friends by driving to Surfside Beach to spend a girls weekend together before Rachel left for Central Asia and Molly had just gotten engaged a few days before!
The end of July, right before I was supposed to start grad school in Athens, I decided to take a job with The Charmed Event.  The two lovely ladies on the left are the owners and I am so glad I took it! It's my dream job really, and I can't wait until I get to plan weddings full time! 






 So then we packed up our things in Athens and moved BACK to NC!  THANKS Logan for helping us move!
Sometimes I don't really understand why people get certain blessings, but all I know is that I am so thankful for our landlord and the blessings she has given us! We are renting this beautiful home on Lake Norman and want to use it to bless others too! 


 Thanksgiving was spent with Seth's family.  Aren't we cute?
 I also had to opportunity to go to to LA with my friends Allen and Alli to watch her be on Wheel of Fortune! It was a blast and we saw the governor and terminator, Arnold Schwartzenegger!
 Before heading to Texas for Christmas with my family, we had Christmas with Seth's at our home.  I love them so much.
While in Texas, I got to meet my beautiful cousin, Kie.  Is he not the sweetest baby boy in the world? 






 Christmas in Tyler with mom's side of the family is never dull.  We ate Mexican food for lunch and then opened presents at my Aunt Deena's house. 
Seth and my first married Christmas together! Can't wait to spend every Christmas with him until we are old.


As you can see, I've had a great year!! I am excited for what 2011 holds, but I doubt it'll be better than this one! ;) 


Happy New Year everyone! I must go now and clean clean clean for our new years party tonight!!!!


Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment