08 September 2010

coming soon...

Lots to share from the Jones' house...but too tired to do so tonight! 

Here's some things to look forward to:

1. Even though fall is not technically here yet, the weather is teasing us with crisp cool air...so that means I can decorate for fall, right?  I found some great things at Goodwill that I can't wait to share!


2. I made a few yummmmy recipes..including Pumpkin Bread and Crockpot mozzerella chicken parmesan!  Will share those very soon.

3. I am ALMOST done with a cedar chest renovation..i'm so excited to show it off!  Here is the before pic: 

(This is not the EXACT picure, but it's very close.  I forgot to take a before photo!)

4. We are currently in the process of looking for a church home...we are excited to share our plans for the future!

5. Time for bed! I've had a headache for two nights now, and I think it may be from lack of sleep..so i'm going to try to fix that problem!

Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment