23 September 2010

Bringing back middle school days...

So..i found this on a friend's blog and thought I would go back down memory lane and fill out one of these questionnaires like I did a MILLION times in middle school.  Seriously, I would sit at home and fill out those things for hours...sheesh I was a weird kid. 

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:15am
  2. Diamonds or pearls? You an usually catch me wearing my pearls on any given day, BUT a big fat diamond is reallly nice too.  :)
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dinner For Schmucks with the hubby.  It was funny.
  4. What is your favorite TV show? HG TV ALL DAY EVERY DAY!  The Office, Food Network, Say Yes to the Dress
  5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Life Cinnamon cereal, oatmeal, or a fiber one bar.
  6. What is your middle name? Hogan...well...Ann.  Kaitlin Hogan Ann Jones.  haha, not really..but on my SS card it says Kaitlin Hogan Jones..but my given name is Kaitlin Ann.
  7. What food do you dislike? I pretty much like food. Period.
  8. What kind of car do you drive? 2008 Nissan Rogue
  9. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance, clinginess, know-it-all's.
  10. Favorite item of clothing? Dresses in any shape or form for EVERY season. I love them!!!
  11. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?  British Virgin Islands
  12. Where would you retire? I want to live on the lake in a big house with a wrap-around porch with a huge yard for my gradnchildrens to run around in :)
  13. What was your most recent memorable birthday? This past year when I turned 22 on my honeymoon! I got to sip margaritas all day long with my hubby of three days!
  14. When is your birthday? May 31
  15. Morning person or a night person? Neither. I like my sleep! But more of a night than morning person
  16. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am determined to become a "runner"...like more than once a month runner...like a 3-5 days a week runner...we'll see how it goes.
  17. What is your favorite flower? Peonies, Zinnas, Gardenias, hydrangeas...i love flowers.
  18. What was the last thing you ate? A flat chocolate chip cookie.
  19. How is the weather right now? HOT and humid...come on Fall!!!!!!
  20. Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster, Bonefish Grill, PF Changs, Chick-fil-a..i love food.
  21. What was your favorite toy as a child?BARBIES
  22. Summer or winter? There is nothing like a little summer sundress.  SUMMER
  23. Chocolate or Vanilla? Double Dark Chocolate...anything and everything chocolate.
  24. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago..listening to a sermon.
  25. What did you do last night? Went to bible study and made some yummy enchiladas.
  26. What are you afraid of? Roaches. I HATE THEM.
  27. Salty or sweet? Sweet---I am my mother's daughter!
  28. How many years at your current job? Umm..around 2 months. I'm a newbie.
  29. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. I love a good sermon, yummy Sunday lunch, and a Sunday nap.
  30. Do you make friends easily? I would say so...but i guess you'd have to ask my friends...
So, there you have it. I am now a middle schooler.  And I feel so accomplished now that I wasted twenty minutes of my life..


1 comment:

  1. are you kidding me??? You filled this crap out for hours? You were a weird middle schooler!

    ReplyDelete